Sunday, August 8

Bathroom Design Perth

I've just finished working on this bathroom design for FR.  FR had a classic brief,  "I never use the bath but my partner does and she would love a free standing bath.  I want something unique with the wow factor".  The bathroom is 2500mm x 2500mm.   I immediately went to the Ios Bath from Victoria & Albert. It's a beautiful, deep (518mm) and seamless bath.  The size was perfect 1500mm!  Next, the wash basin. I wanted to find something simple and beautiful as it was positioned directly opposite the entry to the bathroom.  The Annelie basin from Dado was the perfect fit.  It's quiet a striking contemporary pedestal.  For the 'unique' factor I chose the Icon Floor Mounted Bath/Basin Filler.  It sits between the bath and pedestal and allows the user to swivel the spout towards either the bath or basin.  To address storage, I suggested a custom made, wall hung unit. 2 long draws (1000mm), floating on the wall, complimented with a baroque style mirror above.  Hansgrohe Raindance Fixed Shower Head and Hand Shower ensured FH didn't miss out on a fantastic showering experience.  The Raindance Air technology combines 3 litres of air with every litre of water. The air/water combination generates millions of invigorating soft raindrops. Lastly,  the WC.  Villeroy & Boch Subway BTW suite with soft close seat and Ceramic Plus finished the selection perfectly. 

No comments: