Sunday, February 8

Home Office?

I'm loving this home office featured in Inside Out (magazine) this month. Fabulous bit of styling and how groovy is that carousel storage unit. It's from Quintessential DuckeggBlue. I am in the middle of decorating and organising what is known to most people as the 'home office'. But, for me it's a shrine, a place of worship, a place where everything I love and want is gathered in the one place. It is a place where I receive inspiration and I place where I believe dreams can come true. Phew...now that was a bit heady. But I must admit I do treat it as shrine, I don't even sort the mail, pay bills and sort all the household paper work from my shrine. I have another desk where all that stuff gets sorted. I will post some pics of my little shrine as it comes together.

No comments: